Friday, October 24, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

I'm so glad it's the weekend. It's been a long work week with a lot of "windshield time" and long days of sitting in a small room with 5 other engineers. Oh yes, it is just as exciting as it sounds! After two nights of seeing the kids only for about an hour before bed, I was really missing them. It was a thrill to get most of the evening with them tonight. We don't have much going this weekend, just Alec's tumbling class in the morning and church on Sunday.

I do love my downtime!!!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from our outing to Blackberry Farm last weekend. Of all the activities and things to see, what did the kids have the most fun with?

Leaves.





Have a great weekend, and enjoy all of God's gifts. I'm gonna.


2 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

great pictures. Looks like a very fun day.

How is your daughter doing?

~Isabel said...

I found your blog via Abby's blog-ove the photos of your little ones and writings. I'll be back to check on little Cece...and i'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.