Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Prayer request

I'm not too sure if anyone really reads this thing, but if you do...could you please pray for sweet Abby? She's not feeling very well. You can read about her at http://www.riggsbunch.blogspot.com/. A specific list of prayer intentions are listed on the site, but I know that any prayers would be appreciated by Abby and her family. I hope that Michelle doesn't mind my posting of this request...but I know how much the prayers of my "e-friends" have meant when we have spent stressful days in the hospital with our little girl. In fact, I believe those prayers have brought miracles. And Abby needs one of those miracles right now.

Thanks!

UPDATE 8/22/08 - Abby is home as of last night and feeling much, much better. Please continue to pray as the family awaits test results and plans for her future treatment needs.

2 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Thank you so much for praying for Abby and for asking others to pray. Abby is doing much better.

Denise said...

I stumbled across your blog tonight and really enjoyed reading about Cece. She is adorable.

Praying for Abby, too...

Denise