Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home sweeeeeeet home


Cece was sprung from the joint released from the hospital at about 1:00 this afternoon. She had an utter and complete meltdown upon removal of her IV, and then did not want to be put down at all while I attempted to pack up 3 days worth of our collective stuff. But she was at least willing to stand on the bed and just look at me with teary eyes for a few seconds so I could wrap it all up! We arrived at home and promptly went to bed...both of us got a nice nap.

Of course, now she has no interest in going to sleep. Oh well.

It is GOOD to be home. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!

7 comments:

marruffosc said...

TB2G

Thanks be to God!

Now, get some rest!

Jen said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are both home and that Cece is well!

~S said...

Wow, I've been without internet for a little while, and it looks like I missed alot! I'm so glad you are home and that things are going well! We will pray for peace and rest...

Meredith said...

So glad you're home! I pray it stays that way! I remember being little and it was really scary getting an IV out; felt funny, looked yucky - poor girl!

Ms. Baltimore said...

14 months is truuuly a Godsend. Sorry about the hospital but I'm glad it was a short one. Peace, blessings, hydration, high blood counts, and happiness to you guys this summer!!

The Moores said...

So glad that your daughter is better. I am hoping for a long time before we have another crisis. We hope she continues to be healthy.

Meredith said...

Happy Fathers Day Fred!


Thanks for all of your prayers and kind words Becky, you have no idea (actually you probably do) how much they mean to us!